Aggressive and Thorough Representation
in Immigration, Criminal & Family Law

Salt Lake City Non-Immigrant Visa Attorney

Temporary Visas to Live and Work in the U.S.

If you are coming to America to work, travel, study, conduct business or join your family, Trupiano Law is glad to assist you in obtaining your non-immigrant visa. We guide clients through the complex process and pay special attention to the details to avoid any delays in government approval.

Kim Trupiano brings extensive knowledge of immigration law and a genuine desire to help her clients. Her Salt Lake City practice serves foreign nationals, Utah employers and sponsors of U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents. Contact her at 801-266-0166 to arrange a consultation.

Non-Immigrant Visas ∙ Temporary Visas

Trupiano Law has represented clients from all over the world and has handled every type of temporary visa/non-immigrant visa:

Business or employment visas: Kim Trupiano’s immigration practice concentrates on employment-based visa applications. The firm assists foreign nationals seeking temporary admission to the U.S. for business, employment or vocational means:

  • H-1B work visa and other H-1 visas for workers with special skills, including agricultural and ski resort placements
  • L-1 intracompany transfers (foreign companies with U.S. operations)
  • Other employment-based visas and investor visas
  • J-1 and M-1 visas for college students, vocational students or au pairs
  • B-1 business travel visa

Family visas: Trupiano Law also provides immigration services to clients seeking temporary admission to the U.S. to visit family members or marry:

  • K-1 fiancée visa or K-3 foreign-born spouse visa
  • Family petitions for siblings, parents, adult children and other relatives

Considerations for Temporary Visa Holders

Trupiano Law counsels clients to be careful about revealing dual intent (seeking a temporary visa as a means to a permanent visa). If circumstances have changed and you want to remain in the U.S., Ms. Trupiano can advise on filing for visa extensions or applying for adjustment of status to legal permanent resident (immigrants holding a green card ).

Kim Trupiano also assists clients who are “out of status” because they have overstayed their non-immigrant visa (or entered the U.S. illegally). If the visa expired less than five months ago, she can file for reinstatement. If longer, she can represent you in proceedings to show cause why you should be allowed to stay in the U.S. and avoid removal proceedings.

For thorough and efficient handling of your non-immigrant visa — or to fix problems that stand in the way of your entry — contact Trupiano Law, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Trupiano Law is happy to offer a consultation on your case, and has Spanish, Vietnamese, and German speakers on staff.