Salt Lake City’s Best Immigration Attorney
You should hire an attorney if you are filing a petition for a family member, attempting to adjust status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or going through an immigration proceeding to stay in the United States. Trupiano Law, in Salt Lake City, provides the most sophisticated legal counsel and attention to detail in the state of Utah. Kimberly J. Trupiano is an experienced attorney with extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of immigration and criminal law. Our law firm understands every facet of immigration procedure and how to navigate the complexities of concurrent criminal charges.
As an attorney practicing criminal law in Salt Lake City, Kim Trupiano is an especially qualified immigration attorney. She has the ability to represent non-citizens who are placed in removal proceedings because they overstayed a visa, entered without inspection or committed a deportable crime while living in the United States. She works to avoid the criminal conviction that would jeopardize her client’s immigration status and to reverse convictions that bar entry to the U.S. Even as a non-citizen you or your loved one deserves advocacy from a qualified criminal immigration attorney.
Comprehensive Services in Immigration Law
Immigration law can be frustrating if you are seeking to enter the U.S. and frightening if you’re facing deportation by the Executive Office of Immigration Review. Ms. Trupiano’s proactive approach and attention to detail make her an effective attorney for immigration under any circumstance, including:
- Legal permanent residence (“green cards”) for foreign workers or spouses of U.S. citizens
- Employment-based immigrant visas
- Family-based immigrant visas and visas for fiancées
- Temporary visas or non-immigrant visas for work, travel or reuniting with family members
- Employment-based non-immigration visas
- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers
- Deportation and removal defense
- Consequences of criminal convictions
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Adjustment of status petitions
- Visa renewals and extensions, as well as change status to another non-immigrant status
- Immigration appeals (to the Board of Immigration Appeals, to the Administrative Appeals Office, to the federal district courts, and to circuit courts for habeas and judicial review of immigration matters involving claims for relief and for release from custody)
Trupiano Law handles a full spectrum of immigration matters, from family and employment-based immigration to non-immigrant visas and administrative appeals of judicial decisions. Furthermore, our firm has the crucial knowledge required to handle a case in which criminal and immigration law intersect.
Petitioning for Asylum
Ms. Trupiano has also successfully petitioned for asylum on behalf of lawful and undocumented immigration clients in Salt Lake City. These are special cases where individuals would face persecution or torture if they returned to their home country. Trupiano Law also specializes in navigating waivers, claims for relief available, and/or post-conviction relief to assist aliens applying for asylum. If you have already been granted asylum but immigration is standing in your way because of a criminal conviction or other restrictive acts in the past, visit our office in Salt Lake City.
Please get in touch with Trupiano Law in the Salt Lake City area to discuss your employment visa or other immigration needs with a lawyer who understands federal immigration law and Utah State criminal law. Ms. Trupiano welcomes you to call 801-266-0166 for a free initial phone consultation. We are available to assist you in Spanish, Vietnamese and German.
- Cottonwood Heights, UT
- Herriman, UT
- Holladay, UT
- Magna, UT
- Murray, UT
- Sandy, UT
- South Jordan, UT
- West Valley City, UT
See 8 C.F.R. § 328.2(a); 8 C.F.R. § 329.2(a). See also 8 C.F.R. § 319.1 – 319.4 (waiver).