Immigration Attorney for South Jordan, UT
Kim Trupiano is a highly qualified immigration attorney practicing near South Jordan, UT. If you, a family member or friend require assistance related to any aspect of immigration law, turn to the experts with Trupiano Law. Immigration law and deportation cases need to be handled by a professional. Having a qualified attorney who understands this realm of law is essential for a favorable outcome. Our court system is complex and trying to work through an immigration case on your own is overwhelming. Luckily, with Trupiano Law, you have an advocate on your side.
Ms. Trupiano is an immigration attorney in the South Jordan area working with clients from different backgrounds with differing needs. Our clients include individuals from varied backgrounds, like, foreign nationals, legal permanent residents, employers, and illegal immigrants. We provide the most comprehensive legal counsel and care regarding every facet of United States immigration law. Because no two immigration law cases are the same, it is best to work with an attorney who can adequately and efficiently adapt to your particular case. What sets Trupiano Law apart from the rest is we understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Our approach to your case is directly based on your specific immigration legal needs. Partner that with our guarantee to thoroughly answer your questions, and you have a qualified, successful immigration law attorney the South Jordan, UT, area on your side.
Dependable Legal Assistance
There is a lot required for any individual wanting to enter the U.S for asylum or is seeking citizenship in the United States. Kim Trupiano happily explains the requirements for your immigration case and will orchestrate the best course of action for all parties involved. Along with that, we will continue to file and work through any petitions or issues we encounter.
If you have questions about your employment visa or other immigration needs and need to speak to an attorney who understands federal immigration law and Utah State criminal law, schedule a meeting with Trupiano Law. Our firm possesses the knowledge required to work cases where criminal and immigration law intersect. Attorney Trupiano’s attention to details and an active, proactive approach ensures she is the most effective immigration attorney practicing in South Jordan, UT. We handle a full spectrum of immigration and deportation scenarios, from non-immigrant visas and administrative appeals of judicial decisions to family and employment-based immigration.
Our Immigration Law Services
Immigration and deportation cases should be handled by an attorney who has the experience necessary for you to have the best possible outcome. Trupiano Law has extensive experience defending immigrants and working to ensure a secure future for her clients.
Trupiano Law will assist with the following:
- Legal permanent residence (“green cards”) for foreign workers or spouses of U.S. citizens
- Employment-based immigrant visas
- Family-based immigrant visas and visas for fiancées
- Temporary visas or non-immigrant visas for work, travel or reuniting with family members
- Employment-based non-immigration visas
- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers
- Deportation and removal defense
- Consequences of criminal convictions
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Adjustment of status petitions
- Visa renewals and extensions, as well as change status to another non-immigrant status
- Immigration appeals (to the Board of Immigration Appeals, to the Administrative Appeals Office, to the federal district courts, and to circuit courts for habeas and judicial review of immigration matters involving claims for relief and for release from custody)
Contact Us Today
Attorney Trupiano’s dedication and engaging approach ensure she is the most qualified immigration attorney practicing in South Jordan, UT. Kim Trupiano handles all aspects of immigration and deportation scenarios, from non-immigrant visas and administrative appeals of judicial decisions to family and employment-based immigration.
We are available to assist you in Spanish, Vietnamese and German. Please call 801-266-0166 for a free initial phone consultation.