Immigration Law Attorney
Immigration law and immigration cases should be handled by a qualified attorney with extensive experience in this field. The U.S. legal system is complex, and having an attorney working for you allows an excellent chance for an equitable outcome. If you live in the Murray, UT area, and require legal assistance, Trupiano Law is your solution. No two cases are the same when it comes to immigration law. So, our approach is singularly based on your needs. Our firm understands every facet of immigration procedures and has the experience required to explain the complexities you or your family face to help you with a favorable result. With Trupiano Law, you have a qualified attorney working for you.
Whether you are seeking citizenship or wanting to enter the U.S. for asylum, many steps must be taken care of in a necessary way. Criminal attorney, Kim Trupiano will explain the full extent of what your immigration case entails, help you make the best decision possible for you, your family or your loved one and then help you file the necessary paperwork and petitions in Murray.
Ms. Trupiano can also represent non-citizens who are facing deportation or removal proceedings due to an expired visa, entered the U.S. without inspection or have committed a crime worthy of deportation while living in the States. Trupiano Law is dedicated to helping clients avoid criminal convictions that would threaten their immigration status. We work for conviction reversals that bar entry into the United States. We believe that although you or your loved ones may be non-citizen, they deserve legal representation from a highly qualified attorney.
Legal Representation for Immigrants
Trupiano Law oversees a full spectrum of immigration matters and concerns. Including anything from family and employment-based immigration to non-immigrant visas and administrative appeals of judicial decisions. Furthermore, our firm has the vital knowledge required to handle any case in which criminal and immigration law intersect. Attorney Trupiano’s attention to details and engaging, proactive approach ensures she is the most effective immigration attorney operating along the Wasatch Front today.
- Legal permanent residence (“green cards”) for foreign workers or spouses of U.S. citizens
- Employment-based immigrant visas
- Family-based immigrant visas and visas for fiancées
- Temporary visas or non-immigrant visas for work, travel or reuniting with family members
- Employment-based non-immigration visas
- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers
- Deportation and removal defense
- Consequences of criminal convictions
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Adjustment of status petitions
- Visa renewals and extensions, as well as change status to another non-immigrant status
- Immigration appeals (to the Board of Immigration Appeals, to the Administrative Appeals Office, to the federal district courts, and to circuit courts for habeas and judicial review of immigration matters involving claims for relief and for release from custody)
Petitioning for Asylum
Attorney Trupiano successfully petitions for asylum on behalf of lawful and undocumented immigration clients throughout the Murray, UT area. Asylum cases are crucial as the individuals involved would face persecution or torture if they returned to their home country. Trupiano Law also specializes in filing waivers, claims for available relief, and post-conviction relief to assist aliens applying for U.S. asylum. If you have asylum but immigration is standing in your way because of a criminal conviction or previous restrictive acts, please seek Ms. Trupiano’s counsel.
To discuss your employment visa or other immigration needs with a lawyer who understands federal immigration law and Utah State criminal law schedule a meeting with Trupiano Law. Please call 801-266-0166 for a free initial phone consultation. We are available to assist you in Spanish, Vietnamese and German.