Family Law Attorney Kimberly J. Trupiano
Utah family law attorney Kimberly J. Trupiano is experienced in cases involving international, federal immigration law or criminal law. Whether your case involves marriage, child custody, child support, or family immigration, Trupiano Law approaches each case thoroughly and uniquely to get the best possible outcome.
Over the years, Trupiano Law has seen success in divorce-related cases involving child custody. In the aftermath of your divorce, Kim Trupiano can also help establish child support enforcement and collections, and parent time. Issues in Utah unrelated to child support law and custody may include property and debt division, spousal support or alimony, annulments based on fraudulent marriages to reap immigration benefits, contempt proceedings, and prenuptial agreements. If your divorce case involves international issues, Ms. Trupiano can help with those as well. Trupiano has had many family law victories with her unique and aggressive approach to cases.
The following are issues that can arise in divorce proceedings, legal separation matters, and annulment cases, or even in matters where the parents of a child were not married but child custody and support becomes an issue.
Salt Lake City Utah Family Law Services
The following can be issues that arise in divorce proceedings, legal separation matters, and annulment cases or even matters where the parents of a child were not married but child custody and support becomes an issue.
- International Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Abuse of State, International, and Immigration Justice systems in Divorce
- Alimony and Maintenance
- Custody of Children
- Child Support
- Division of Marital Assets and Liabilities
- Prenuptial Agreements (Utah State, immigration, and international law)
- Protective Orders, Restraining Orders
Utah Family Law Attorney Kim Trupiano seeks to minimize disputes as often as possible to save both parties unnecessary legal fees. However, Trupiano takes an aggressive but detailed approach in her representation, especially against spouses making unfair claims or abuse the legal system. This can include situations where one spouse misuses Kim’s client through manipulation of the children, dissipation of assets, or abuse of the legal systems, including Utah divorce courts, Utah juvenile and criminal courts, international legal systems, and federal immigration law agencies, including filing false petition for protective orders against a spouse.
Why Kim Trupiano is Successful as an Affordable Family Law Attorney
- Aggressive – Attorney Kim Trupiano finds resolutions anywhere they can be obtained. She prepares for trial, not for settlement. Kim exploits any hole in the opponent’s case to gain an advantage and maximize the positive outcomes for her clients.
- Thorough – Trupiano’s attention to detail is essential to challenging evidence in court proceedings and producing a strong evidence for her client.
- Compassionate – She eases client concerns by taking the time to explain clients’ rights, explore their options and keep them updated about progress in the case.
- Creative – Kim does her homework to raise new defense and affirmative relief theories, or to negotiate alternative resolutions and outcomes.
Get answers to your questions about family law today. Contact Trupiano Law in Salt Lake City, Utah, for experienced legal counsel. Call 801-266-0166 for a free 20-minute telephone consultation or for an in-office meeting to go over your case. You can also contact Trupiano Law online now for family law representation and advocacy. Find a family law attorney in Salt Lake City UT today.